[custom_headline id=”” class=”top-header” style=””]Teraquant gets the most out of your Netaxis software suite. Each product can be used as a stand-alone entity but the products can all run in VM environment as a Self-Learning Control Layer. Teraquant value added integration services upgrade the Netaxis offerings to create even smarter networks with powerful big data reporting analytics enabling improved machine learning running on our cost lowering network infrastructure.[/custom_headline]
PIE – PROVISIONING AND SERVICE CREATION GUI
Broadsoft has announced the withdrawal of support for its customer self-care and provisioning portal (LOKI). PIE was designed to replace LOKI and it utilizes customizable front-end portals that are running on top of a very flexible backend API Orchestrator (APIO). It greatly simplifies service application changes and it allows you to easily combine functionality of different back end APIs into a single simple and very powerful API. PIE was created to lower the cost of Broadsoft PBX while offering an extremely flexible way to introduce critical service differentiating features with improved ease-of-use.
SIGMA – VOIP CALL SIMULATION
SIGMA is a centralized VoIP traffic generator able to reproduce every SIP call scenario in a flexible way. As a centralized server, SIGMA can be accessed by different groups of users via a web GUI. This GUI provides access to a shared collection of call scenarios. These scenarios are made of SIP messages from the shared SIP messages library.
- SIGMA comes with a powerful scenario scripting language and the possibility to modify every bit of the SIP messages.
- SIGMA also provides load testing functionality for VoIP platforms.
- SIGMA also provides a service availability solution. And it can be scheduled to perform periodic calls and check if call is successful or not. Statistics about service availability are then calculated and alarms can be produced.
APIO – API ORCHESTRATION
The Netaxis API Orchestrator facilitates the translation of business and marketing-oriented logic into scripts interfaced through APIs with network elements in operator networks. By making it easy to implement and operate feature requirements, APIO reduces costs and time to market. APIO consists of three main modules: Front-end APIs, Orchestration and Back-end APIs. APIO framework is a first step towards a scriptable mediation system between business logic and the various technical actions that are needed to implement it.
- The orchestration process starts upon event reception.
- APIO uses a SOAP/REST/JSON API as front-end interface that receives events information.
- APIO comes with predefined API orchestration. The Business Logic defined by the Customer is implemented as an additional layer of Orchestration.
- APIO uses a back-end interface to the servers/equipment that need to be adapted.
Back-end interfaces are already available for multiple vendors and new ones can quickly be developed based on vendor APIs. Those three modules works independently meaning that back-end API modification doesn’t affect the front-end and orchestration module.
SRE – SESSION ROUTING ENGINE WITH SIP REGISTRATION
SRE is a centralized, multi interface Session Routing Engine. SRE offers the possibility to create advanced and innovative routing thanks to its routing logic framework. The data model and routing logic offer unlimited routing policies. Call handling is defined as a set of sequential actions.
- SRE comes with a rich set of predefined actions but it also allows you to create fully customized routing logic.
- In addition SRE is natively designed to query third party elements. This ranges from simple queries such as an external database interrogation to more complex queries such as PABX interaction.
SRE works in two modes:
The client (the call control equipment), asks the server (SRE) which routing policy should be applied. In this mode, three interfaces are exposed by SRE: SIP (SIP redirect server), ENUM and Netaxis Solutions REST API.
The SRE receives a SIP request from other network equipment; SRE applies service logic and proxies the request to the correct destination. The SRE acts as a call stateful SIP proxy server.
NEMO – NETWORK MONITORING
Nemo is a monitoring and reporting platform designed to reflect the usage of a network by gathering data using probes and CDRs, irrespective of format. The reporting aspect of Nemo is particularly strong, allowing network operators to flexibly “slice and dice” information provided to resellers and end users in many ways: by reseller, customer, site, individual end user and so on.
ENGO – FRAUD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Engo is the Voice Fraud detection solution (FMS) developed by NetAxis Solutions is able to report the non-genuine usage and abnormal behavior occurring on a Voice network. As a CDR-based voice monitoring system, Engo collects CDR data from your network equipment.
VIVO – VIDEO API CONTROL LAYER
Vivo, the “Video API Control Layer” is the NetAxis products suite adapted for Video Communication providing a full control of your video communication network. Vivo solution includes four modules interacting together:
- APIO – SelfCare Provisioning Server and API Orchestrator.
- Nemo – Multi Level Network Monitoring Front End.
- SRE – Session Routing Engine.
- UMG – Unified Messaging Gateway.