Essential Business Drivers to Monitor, Measure and Baseline your IT Services?
- What value are you getting for your investment in IT services?
- Did you improve performance and user experience, or did it deteriorate?
- Is the quality of the IT service enhancing or hindering your business and employee productivity, motivation and morale?
- Can you afford to reduce costs even further without impacting quality?
- Where has the bottleneck moved to on your corporate IT infrastructure now with increased remote workers?
- How urgent is it to move to SD-WAN? Is it a case of just saving significant costs versus MPLS and Metro Ethernet or is work-from-home impacting voice quality of the long term?
What service levels and call quality has your enterprise been supporting over the past month, is it degenerating or improving and how is it overall impacting the length of time and experience your customers spend interacting with your company. Overall voice quality and video quality can be an indicator of productivity. If you see a reduction in enterprise voice quality from month to month, you can predict enterprise operationalization efficiency and loss of business revenue.
Impact on User Experience of Service Quality Metrics
In summary these comprise:
- Is the service available?
- When I seek to join a conference, does your call attempt succeed?
- How long does it take to join the conference call?
- When the conference begins can we all hear and see each other clearly?
- If you want to implement a feature like transfer the call or invite some other participant, does the feature work?
Teraquant Monitoring, KPIs and Reporting Managed Services draw data from our passive monitoring tools and other disparate sources, correlate it together, build graphical reports, determine trending, detect anomalies using Machine Learning (ML) algorithms & AI to show the big picture, predict failure and crisp-up decision making for instrumented improvement.
Essentials of Telephony and Conference Call Performance
Metrics and Applications
- Predictive Failure Analysis
- Measurement of Service Availability
- UC/Voice/Conferencing Call Performance Metrics
- Data SLAs: Application Response Time, Throughput vs. QoS vs. Application
- Capacity Planning for Telephony (IP and TDM), and IT Data Services
- Active SIP Service Verification Testing
- Date performance and Compliance with Security Policy Verification over SD-WAN
Implementation—It’s As Easy as This
Point your Oracle EOM/OCOM to your own private instance in the secure Teraquant cloud, start viewing your reports, KPI’s; analyzing “what-ifs” and anomalies; predicting failure and spotting stealth fraud you weren’t aware was happening.
There are a number of different ways to measure availability for service.
How can you measure 5×9’s availability if the service is not being used in the evening and you rely on passive monitoring of calls to measure availability?
Active testing is the only way to measure availability for SLAs!